Archive for the ‘Simon Necronomicon’ Category
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please review some of our previous articles and do not hesitate to share some of your insights and experiences. We are all family here. Stay blessed.
It is with wonderful delight that Warriors of the Necronomicon Tradition Part 5: The War of Etluzini; is now available on YouTube. Our regular subscribers may notice that this video is shorter in length than the previous episodes. We apologize in the regard, as the company GoAnimate, has a bit of difficulty in sponsoring longer versions. In order to compensate for such, The War of Etluzini episode will consist of two parts. Part two of this episode will be posted up shortly.
I hope you find this digital-theatre presentation entertaining and enlightening. We send each and every one of you, are deepest blessings!
Ivory Tablets of the Crow: A Translation of the Sumerian Tablets of Destiny Is Now Available on Amazon!
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to the Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please review some of your previous articles and share your thoughts and insights. It is a beautiful tradition indeed. Enjoy your stay!
Well we are about to approach the dawn of another spectacular event in the history of the Necronomicon Tradition, the translation of the Dup Shimati, the Sumerian Tablets of Destiny. This ancient translation is now available on Amazon. Before the release of this landmark manuscript, I thought it would be good to review a few points.
From my work with the text so far, I must caution the reader that this is not an experimental text. It is a stellar energy, somewhat beyond the term primordial, but it is a clean energy useful for self-transformation. If one chooses to attempt the initiatory rites contained in the Ivory Tablets of the Crow, follow the methods as close as possible.
The translation of the Sumerian Tablets of Destiny, known to the prehistoric Mesopotamia culture as The Ivory Tablets of the Crow, seems to suggest that the gods of the Sumerians were more than likely the founders of an ancient Native American culture as well.
After briefly working with the text, I found many similar principles in the prehistoric Mesopotamian culture that are also preserved in Native American culture, especially in terms of the crow symbolism and how it is perceived.
It seems that there are now gates within gates in regards to the Necronomicon Tradition. Some have found solitude working with The Oracle of Enheduanna. Others have laid exclusively to the rites found in the Urilia Text. Some are content in just self-initiation and the calling of the Elder Gods. This too, may develop into a path all of its own, that can be pursued by those with our Tradition and outside of it.
So far, after employing some of the preliminary methods of the Tablets, I can say that it is a strong current and very “otherworldly.” It is something that must be studied by the lifetime! Below is a link where this priceless manuscript can be purchased:
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please feel free to review some of our previous articles and do not hesitate to share some of your experiences and insights by posting a comment. Stay blessed!
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
A few years ago I wrote a post concerning the small exorcism which is known as ENU SHUB. The post contained a translation of this exorcism, which unfortunately was incomplete, due to damage to the small tablet which had long been in possession of Father Scheil. Recently, however, an excellent discovery was made by Brother Amadi, that revealed an even better version, and translation, of the exorcism ENU SHUB, which undoubtedly had served as Simon’s main source of material.
The source is mentioned in the Necronomicon’s bibliography & suggested reading list, under the title: “Recueil de Travaux Relatifs a la Philologie et a L’archeologie Egyptiennes et Assyriennes, Vol. XXVIII. Liv. 3 et 4“. On page 216 of this interesting work we find not only the transliteration and translation of the ENU SHUB incantation, but we are also given the text in cuneiform.
We can see, however, that Simon used only a part of this incantation (for obvious reasons), which is known as: “An Early Chaldean Incantation of the “Temple Not Exorcised“, the full version of which here follows:
am gig absu
GAR šag da si-si-e amar-a-da-a
dingir UD kalama si-ni-ku
dingir NINAB gù-ù-ne-xr-ra-ni-ku
gà-a šu šag-mu-ku
tu en é-nu-šub
mun gab sig.
inim-inima mun-šu-a-tum da kam.
The translation reads as follows:
“O house not exorcised,
o black bull of the deep,
o universal house of darkness!
This bread offering, filling the heart with strength, with this sick young one
before his Sungod who fills the land with plenty,
and before his goddess NINAB who pronounces the benediction
placed, unto the granting of my petition
let it redound!” – (Rubric:) The incantation of the “Temple not exorcised”:
with salt the solution of the magic spell procure!
The incantation is of the class named: Carrying salt in the hand.
All credit goes to Brother Amadi, as he was the one providing this excellent material.
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please feel free to review some of our previous articles and do not hesitate to share some of your experiences and insights by posting a comment. Stay blessed!
I am happy to announce the release second edition of The Atlantean Necronomicon: Veils of Negative Existence. Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to correct any and all typos that occurred in the previous edition of the book.
The Atlantean Necronomicon is also available at a more affordable price. This is due to our agreement with the Amazon book publishing company Createspace, which will also make the book available on Kindle. Prior to this time, we were getting charged above the manufacturing costs to make copies of the book.
Thankfully, we no longer have to submit our material to such companies at such an outrageous price. While many of our subscribers and practitioners of the Necronomicon Tradition bought the first edition at a higher price, owners of the first edition will be happy to know that their copies contain information that is not available in the second edition. So please do not feel that your copy is void.
I would like everyone who has purchased a copy of The Atlantean Necronomicon and we do hope it has been an aid in understanding the many complex dynamics of our Tradition. If you have the time, please post some of your thoughts and comments about The Atlantean Necronomicon on Amazon. The link to the second edition is as follows:
Thank you very much!
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to the Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please feel free to review some of our previous articles and share your insights and comments.
Greetings dear Brothers and Sisters,
Some of my late night research has yielded some unexpected but much appreciated result, which solves yet another piece of the mystical textbook puzzle that is the Simon Necronomicon. Many of you (including myself) have undoubtedly wondered who the Queen of Mysteries is, who is mentioned in the Second Testimony of the Mad Arab, on page 216 of the Simon Necronomicon, which reads as follows:
“And if these worshippers and sorcerers still come at thee, as it is possible, for their power comes from the Stars, and who knows the ways of the Stars?, thou must call upon the Queen of Mysteries, NINDINUGGA, who wilt surely save thee. And thou must make incantations with her Title, which is NINDINUGGA NIMSHIMSHARGAL ENLILLARA. And it is enough merely to shout that Name aloud, Seven times, and she will come to thine aid.”
Those of you who have called on Her with a pure heart and noble intent will know that she is quick to come and willing to aid the magician in various manners as long as it is for a proper cause.
But who is she?
And what does Her name mean?
Well, these questions can finally be answered with the help of a book by Stephen Langdon, an excellent scholar in this field. In his work “Publications of the Babylonian Section, Volumes 12-13” , on page 61, we find the transliteration and translation of a fragment of a historical building inscription, No. 26, CBS. 8358, which gives us the proper meaning of the name found in the Necronomicon, as well as a short explanation of who Nin-dinugga is, and what she represents. It tells us the following:
“Nin-din-ú(g)-ga the Sumerian Ishtar, in whom both characters of Bau, and Inanna are combined, is here called the great diviner (ašipu) of Enlil. But the Sumerian name is more exact and means the one who plants, grows, prepares any magical herbs and knows the crafty receipts of oils, pastes, and balsams. She is physician just as much as diviner. She is the lady who revives all dead (muballit mitûti).”
The opening lines of the tablet mentioned above give us the meaning of the title, as given in the Necronomicon, and which reads as follows:
Langdon translates this as:
the great enchantress
Please take note of the fact that Simon made a textual error, as the name reads: “NINSHIMSHARGAL“, and not “NIMSHIMSHARGAL“.
Greetings! I would like to welcome everyone to Papers in the Attic blog page. If this is your first time here, please feel free to add you experience and insight by posting a comment. Stay blessed.
Wow! I received an email from WordPress this morning notifying me of the Papers in the Attic fifth anniversary date. Time does have a mind of its own. In some ways, it seems like the blog page has been around for longer than five years. We have covered so much information and so much has occurred that was inspired by this blog page. Here is a review of some of the magic we at Papers In The Attic have shared. This is just only a summary of some of the things we have shared over the years. There is about 5,ooo pages of information on this page at present. You can find may other things by reviewing our Archives section in the lower right section of this page.
1. In the beginning: i thought it would be a good idea to keep an online journal as an Initiate of the Necronomicon Tradition, nothing complex. That’s when I met Mr. Dan Harms.
2. Not to long after the blog page started, Dan Harms commented on a few of my posts. I decided that it may be good to talk about the Necronomicon Tradition for the first time. Soon after, an online debate occurred. Harms gave me homework that helped improve my study ethic and understanding of ancient Mesopotamia.
Dan and I debated online over the next few months, which catch the attention of many in the occult world. The Letter to Dan Harms post started it all. Interestingly, our daily views started increasing during this time. We reached an average of one hundred views a day.
Simon Magus, one of our first staff writers for Papers in the Attic held it down during the times that Harms and I debated with articles like, A Women’s Role in the Simon Necronomicon Tradition, helped establish that there are many practitioners of the Simon Necronomicon who are not just teenagers, but working professionals.
3. In November of 2008, Warlock Asylum conducted an Interview With Historian Denny Sargent. This open up a new chapter in the Necronomicon Tradition’s history. It should be noted that this wasn’t the first interview, but a very effective one. The first interview conducted may have been with a member of the Jackson family, popular for their contributions to the music industry.
4. In early 2009, Warlock Asylum becomes the first magician to give a thorough examination and explanation of the famed Urilia text. Prior to this time very few “Necronomicon mysteries” were understood or talked about in public. An example of can been seen in a post entitled Keys To The Ancient Ones Part 12: Ishnigarrab.
5. In mid-2009 The Qliphotic Tree of Transformation Part: Preserving the Necronomicon Tradition is cited in a Wikipedia article that examines the qliphoth. The article is still Papers in the Attic most widely read post.
6. Halloween 2009, Papers in the Attic blog page publishes Warlock Asylum’s Interview with Dan Harms! The article received the most views for a single article in one day. The once warring rivals, Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum, settle their differences and become good friends. Demonstrating to the occult community that the true magic is found in love for fellow man.
7. Another interesting development that occurred in August of 2009, was the appointment of David Stolowitz to the Papers in the Attic administration team. Mr. Stolowitz, also known as Oprimystic, would often frequent the page and offer insightful comments. Stolowitz still remains one of the top-contributing authors of this blog page. At the close of 2009 Papers in the Attic blog page has increased its readership, growing from an average 100 views to 220 views daily.
8. Papers in the Attic announces the release of The Atlantean Necronomicon by Warlock Asylum in January 2010.
9. Not too long after the Necronomicon debates ended another moment of friction occurred between Cult of Cthulhu leader Venger Santanis and Initiates of the Necronomicon Tradition. Warlock Asylum’s Interview With Cult of Cthulhu Founder Venger Satanis was the first attempt at patching things up, a process that would take some time. It began with a misunderstanding that occurred on the Cult of Cthulhu forum. In June of 2010, Jason King came out with a video entitled Drawn and Quartered, which is available at the following link:
10. About a month after the Cult of Cthulhu incident, Warlock Asylum writes about some of his experiences and understanding of the Shinto path. One example of this can be seen in an article Amaterasu Ohkami.
11. Towards the end of 2010, Jason Sorrell and T.C. Downey, former members of The Cthulhu Cult, link up with Warlock Asylum and establish a truce. Jason Sorrell makes a few contributions to the blog page, starting with the article Wiccan Ways.
12. Moving into 2011, the blog page starts the year off with a bang. First, in January of 2011 we have an interview with the legendary Ashnook from the Order of the Necronomicon. the interview is held in two parts. Next, Simon Magus announces the release of Will Lovelaw’s new magazine Metal, Magick, and Mythos. Finally, at the end of January 2011, Simon Magus announces the release of Warlock Asylum’s second book in less than two years, The Dark Knight of Nyarlathotep.
13. February 2011, Warlock Asylum interviews author and occultist Donald Tyson. This is a landmark interview due to the fact that Tyson has attributed must to Lovecraftian magic. A week earlier, Warlock Asylum interviewed T.C. Downey, host of The Ooze radio show. A week later, Warlock Asylum interview Ben Nixxc an elder in the Necronomicon Tradition and recently appointed staff member. In the same week Warlock Asylum Appears On The Ooze. The month of February comes to an end, but not before Warlock interviews the lovely Arijah Khalid-Zyn.
15. In April 2011, Warlock Asylum publishes an article on Lady Shakuguku, further establishing the legitimacy of the Necronomicon text and its correlation to Sumerian lore.
16. May 2011 seems to be the month of love and further validation of the Tradition. Warlock interviews Reverend Necrowolf and discovers that there is indeed a phonetic link to Lovecraft’s Cthulhu and an actual Sumerian deity. Simon Magus posts a historic interview with long-time Necronomicon proponent Joshua Free.
17. June 2011, Nightcaller aka Dumu Abzu-a, publishes the fourth part of his series verifying the Simon Necronomicon’s authenticity.
18. In July 2011, Nightcaller establishes himself as part of the Papers in the Attic administartive team and releases four posts in less than a week. He begins the month with a series entitled Exorcisms of the Necronomicon.
19. August 2011, Nightcaller concludes his series on Simon Necronomicon exorcisms with Part 6 of the said work. he is now a frequent writer for Papers in the Attic blog page. On the same day Warlock Asylum publishes an article that baffles the occult world, as the Simon Necronomicon’s reference to DinGir Ninkasi, the Goddess of Beer is fully explained. Later in the month, The Godfather of the Infernal Dynasty, Zach Black is interviewed. Three days earlier, T.C. Downey, former host of The Ooze, recieves the 2011 Necronomicon Man of the Year Award.
20. October 2011, Nightcaller announces his newest protect a translation of the Maklu Tablets.
21. December 2011, After conductng an investigation into other systems of magic, Optimystic returns to Papers in the Attic with three new article, one being Moses and the Rod of An.
22. January 2012, Warlock Asylum returns to Papers in the Attic after a short rest from the page. He releases the legendary Brooklyn Geisha, a story about Amaya Taoka, the mystical founder of the Necronomicon Tradition. Two days later, famous Enochian magician and Necronomicon Adept, publishes and translates The Atlantean Necronomicon in Spanish!
23. February 2012, the founder of our culture, a Jinn woman, Amaya Taoka publishes her first article entitled Ereshkigal: The True Goddess of Love. Later in the month, Warlock Asylum announces the release, which remains to be seen, of a secret Necronomicon Calendar, being its 18,000th year. Two days later, Nightcaller publishes The Remarkable Power of the Necronomicon, which is his personal testimony of the book’s transformative power. A week later, warlock Asylum interviews E. A. Koetting. The interview is the most successful in Papers in the Attic blog page history, receiving over 200 views in a single day.
24. In April 2012 a new direction in the Necronomicon Tradition is revealed with the release of The Oracle of Enheduanna, a pure Mesopotamian grimoire. Additionally, the culture of Asaru emerged publicly with the release of this tome.
25. In June 2012 Optimystic returns with over five posts in less than two weeks. favored among these is Understanding the Essence of the Elders and the Ancients.
25. In late July 2012 Nightcaller announces Adept Etluzini, famous Mesopotamian magician and descendant of the legendary Sitting Bull, is now a member of the Papers in the Attic staff of writers.
26. In August of 2012 Warlock Asylum presents an article that maintains the validity of the Simon Necronomicon within the catalogue of the rising Asaru Clan. The post is entitled What Value Does The Simon Necronomicon Have in Asaru Culture? Brother Etluzini wastes not time with sharing some of his insights. He publishes over five articles in his first month as writer, favorite among these is Ishtar: The Holy Spirit.
27. September 2012, Brother Etluzini continues to share pertinent information useful for those initiated into our ways, favored among these articles is Lamashtu: Dimme Labartu. Kristian Leths Interviews Warlock Asylum on Danish radio later in the month.
28. December 2012 is a very special month. Necronomicon adept, Brother Dakkel, makes his first post as newly appointed member of the Papers in the Attic team, entitled, The Responsibilities of an Asaru Initiate. Warlock Asylum releases the first animated series on The Warriors of the Necronomicon. Brother Etluzini scores with the article Seven Phantoms of Flame.
29. Moving into January 2013, there is much to celebrate as we remembered Inanna’s Birthday. this was a great month of excitement as we reached an all-time high of 4,000 + views in a single day! Nightcaller, after experiencing some setbacks, published an article entitled Larisa, which is a work explaining some of his obstacles that he went through in the recent months prior, an excellent work. Warlock Asylum interviewed Alric Thomas, author of the infamous Hidden Key of the Necronomicon. This interview kind of diffused an ongoing rivalry between Thomas and Order of the Necronomicon’s Ashnook. Optimystic wrote about The Veils of Negative Existence. Brother Etluzini was able to expound upon his astrological insights in an article Aquarius 2013. This added a different, but much needed element to the papers in the Attic blog page, astronomical knowledge.
30. In March of 2013, Brother Etluzini, Alric Thomas, and Dakkel were appointed as part of the Papers in the Attic administrative team. A few days later, and long overdue, David Stolowitz (Optimystic) was also appointed as a member of the administrative team.
This concludes a brief overview of how the past five years has been for Papers in the Attic blog page. Since our beginning, we have received of 366,153 views and 187 people have subscribed to the blog page. Our staff would like to thank you for your support. Please, if possible, do not forget to make donation to the work. The next five-year schedule will be even more intense. Here are a few adjustments hat will occur over the next five years:
1. In the year 2013, we will register the Asaru culture as a fraternity and its neighboring Necronomicon tradition as a religion.
2. The “word of mouth” style of teaching will cease to exist. The freedoms of each individual Initiate will still remain, but to ensure an accurate knowledge of the Mesopotamian culture and paradigm, a series of certified courses will be offered to those wishing to pursue this path. Once the student has completed a set of courses, he/she can move on to more advanced work. Those who are already Initiated members are not required to go through these courses but may do so to sharpen their own skills. Such courses as Fire God and Watcher certification will be offered, where the Initiate has to remember the incantation for each as well as, have a working knowledge of the historical and scientific relationships with the terms and prayers used.
3. An interactive website that will feature a new forum format, and detailed information, including f.a.q., will be available in the fall of 2013.
4. Emphasis on “astral meetings” will be stressed more and steps as to how the Initiate can move forward in joining the ranks of the DinGir will be further revealed.
5. More information and coursework pertaining to the Oracle of Enheduanna will appear over the next two years, as well as, a one-year astrological course, available this summer.
6. Certification and additional paperwork validating the member’s ethniticity as an Asaru will also be made available.
7. Papers in the Attic administrative team will work on editing some of our past articles to secure the accuracy of the information presented. This process will also include reviweing and checking for grammatical errors.
8. Courses in Akkadian and Sumerian will be offered by the year’s end. certification courses on the Asaru language and exercises will also be made available.
9. Every year Initiates can attend an in-person convention where members can interact physically and discuss insights, shared experience, and etc.
10. A monthly newsletter will be made available along with the “Necronomicon” martial arts style.
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support once again. We will need many of the Initiates who have passed the Gates to take the lead. Please email me at email@example.com to let me know what areas would you be able to specialize in. Additionally if you are able to, please make a donation.
Regardless of what outsiders may say about our Tradition, it is a historical process that many people today are once again calling upon the names of Dingir Enki, Enlil, and Anu. A form of alchemy that was thought to be extinct has return and in that, an ancient formula for assisting man in his next transition is now available o all. But for how long?
A Shaman’s Speech That Can Solve Our Global Crisis- But Will President Obama And Other World Leaders Use It in Their Work?
Greetings! Welcome to Paper in the Attic. If this is your first time here, please feel free to review some of our previous articles and do not hesitate to share your experiences and thoughts by posting a comment. Stay blessed!
“Over the past few years we have seen debate after debate about what it will take to improve America’s economy. This has been a hot topic in politics for quite a while. We’ve witnessed the “Occupy Wall Street” protests, which took place around the globe. People were furious that “one percent” of America’s population is worth more than the remaining ninety-nine percent.
When the economy is bad people get depressed. We can see it all around us. There is an overwhelming beckoning cloud of fear over the entire “free world.” Although it is quite easy to play the blame game and point fingers at who made such a mess, what is often overlooked is the lesson that must be learned in all of this.
Many people, who seek salvation by way of national leadership, find that their only means of hope for changing a hostile world is held in the belief that there is “power” in voting. The voting process is a unique development in the history of government and a step towards the evolution of man as a whole, but it is not the final step. Moving further into a “new age” there are other processes that can enrich our global economy and make life wealthy for all people. Let us take a closer look at how we can work towards a better future as one humanity.
During the age of Pisces humanity grew a bit wiser as the world got smaller. This advancement occurred due to the many technological discoveries that were made. While some of greatest crimes against humanity took place during this Age of Pisces, people let their superstitions they held against each other due to physical characteristics, religion, gender, and etc, fade into the ignorance that they were born from. Survival, during this Age of Pisces, was no longer based on brute strength, but had to be balanced with intelligence in order to dictate how such power can be used to accomplish the aims of those who held such positions. It was the age of logic and reason.
Moving forward into the Age of Aquarius, we see further evidence that there is an underlying current of one face for all of mankind. The impressions of national borders that were once branded into the minds of our forefathers have begun to erode. New technology has made it possible for us to discover that our brothers and sisters from other countries and continents respond the same way we do when faced with life’s challenges and hardships. Despite the predictions made by conspiracy theorists around the world, a “new world order” was started centuries ago when humanity moved from the bartering system to a monetary one. Merged with the tools of modern technology, millions of people could now sleep in an effortless dream. It is a place where people could seek happiness and avoid their problems. It is this illusion that must change if humanity hopes to survive our newly-arrived era.
We have done some remarkable thing through the power of voting, but this is not enough. In order for us to resolve some of the problems we currently face and eradicate the karmic chains that have held us in bondage since the times of remote antiquity, we must find balance between our emotional nature and that of logic.
Our explorations into space have taught us that there is more to life that our minimal concerns for our favorite television show. We are living in a galactic world fueled by subtle energies similar to the emotions we experience in our daily lives. What good would it serve to create stricter gun laws when people entertain themselves for countless hours a day with televised murders? It’s not the guns that are killing people, but the emotions behind the man who pulls the trigger! Imagine how much society would change if what is considered to be a crime in society could no longer be broadcasted as a form of entertainment. How can we be happy creating the “desire,” while frowning on the results of its action? What type of species entertains itself by watching the likeness of itself murdered and mutated for fun? The lesson for us to learn in the Age of Aquarius is that logic and reason must be balanced with emotional virtue.
Just as there is power in voting, there is power in our emotional constitution and how we distribute such in our daily lives. We are born neither rich nor poor, but we are led to believe in such when we put our faith into institutions that promote these boundaries in our society. If the emotional condition of people living in poverty was truly “rich,” every project and impoverished area would look like a tropical resort. People who are “rich” in spirit would not allow themselves to live, or take pride in, conditions that would rob them from engaging in the joy of life. Being rich has nothing to do with how much money you have, for when we think from this perspective we are truly blind. Being rich is the emotional joy we feel in our hearts that motivates us to take even the little we have and make it beautiful, knowing that no good spirit can reside in a dirty place. The only way you can be poor in life is when you make the mistake of believing in someone who says that you are not rich!
We now live in an era where two people of the same sex can get married. It is interesting to note that at one time homosexuality was considered to be a mental illness. Today, many people who fall into this category are leading the world in areas of entertainment, politics, and even religion. If America’s view of homosexuality can move from a “psychological illness” to an accepted form of behavior in society, then we should be able to take “racism” from its stage of an acceptable form of human behavior and make it a psychological illness. The only way we can cure the disease of racism is by classifying it as an actual psychological disease. This would put an end to seeing such displays of this illness in the area of entertainment, politics, and even religion. This would be a great step not only for America, but the world as a whole.
Over the past few decades we have seen a lot of women climb to positions of leadership in the political world. We applaud such growth. Any act of restricting a woman’s privilege in society is an act of restricting the source of where all men come from, namely, a woman’s womb.
Before we continue, I must say that if a person cannot be president in the country that they are living in, they are not a citizen in the true sense of the word, in the country that they are living in. It is unfortunate that in recent times there has been an increase in crimes against children. Children are our future. In order to protect our children, we must act responsible as adults. Doesn’t it seem odd that you can have a nation of parents who teach their children that in order to make it in life they must step on other people? This sort of instruction makes the children responsible for the karma of the generations that preceded them, for this is truly the “spirit of the world” that alienates the created from the creator. Wouldn’t it be a far better thing for parents to teach their children the power of prayer? Some may laugh at this suggestion, but history reveals that the output embodied in forms of esoteric prayer is a life-changing force. Interestingly, America has been in conflict with several nations of the Islamic world for over the past ten years, since 2001 until the date of writing. In the midst of such, America has made it clear that the religion of Islam itself is not a threat. However, when the United States occupied Japan, shortly after the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima; it was US policy regarding post-surrender Japan to abolish something called “State Shinto.” Why was Shinto seen as a threat by the United States during its occupation of Japan, when Islam is not during our present conflict with the Middle East?
In Shinto there is power in the prayers of the people. Prior to World War II, Japanese people prayed for the prosperity of their land and the salvation of their people through their culture. The emperor of Japan had the responsibility for praying on the behalf of the people for eight hours a day. His role as emperor was more like a king-priest, as it was in the ancient kingdom of old. In addition, the Imperial House of Japan has an unbroken line of Emperors in 2672-year history from the first Emperor Jinmu right through to the present Emperor. Shinto has no founder or sacred scripture, but is interwoven in the “divine” customs of the people.
Today, we teach are children to believe in a philosophy of “one nation under God,” but we are not teaching our children to prayer for the betterment of our nation and a world as a whole. How could you not pray for the nation that you are living in? We pray for those that live with us, our friends and family. It is not necessary that we “believe in God” to pray for the survival of our nation and the world at large. We can use the aesthetics of prayer to send warm emotional energy to those in need. We can be atheists and do this. We can use the opportunity of prayer to reach out to those who are misfortunate in the same manner that a Reiki master reaches out to a client at a distance. In this way, we set the example for our children in how we can surpass the present world’s karma and move to a better direction. How we direct our emotional energy is the way Mother Nature would like for us to vote!
We can grow in life when we begin to communicate with it. Lack of communication with nature has led to communal isolation from the source that is responsible for our existence. Why should we be the only fools in the universe that just don’t get it?
Today, people are being taught to imitate a way of life that will keep them as vessels of empowerment for the greedy. While these attitudes of “making something out of yourself by taking advantage of your fellowman,” may seem like a perspective that is needed to become successful, but the vibration of a new world is making such claims invalid.
We are living in a time of fire, a time of transition. The world is an idea, but the planet will always survive and for us to survive with it, we must attune ourselves to the unseen voice of nature. Thinking positive is the key. It is a key that is not stuck on the “right idea,” for nations fight wars in order to be right. There is nothing good about “being right,” lest we fall prey to contentment. We are talking about changing the world through positive means. We are talking about avoiding all things that give way to negative thinking, including entertainment. We are talking about the evolution of humanity that is within our grasp once we decide to reject that which is not useful for this greater aim.
We will not allow the ignorant few and their folly to ruin it for the masses. It is now time to take our position and place in the universe by claiming responsibility for our own experience, knowing that we can influence change based on our emotional disposition. Let us march on beyond the illusion of the truly disenfranchised few who claim to be at the top of the economic ladder, as we prepare for our own evolution in the heart of what we feel.”
*written by Walock Asylum (Copyright 2013)